Thursday, October 18, 2018

Desert by Moonlight

This is a piece I created in World Creator. When I was little, my family had a house up near Joshua Tree and I really enjoyed the different setting when we would visit. I know the cacti look a bit different up there but I think this captures the mood. Originally this was a simple piece I threw together for fun but I entered it as my second entry in a digital landscape competition in place of another piece I ran out of time on.


I had a difficult time deciding if the instructions suggested I should create two separate renders (different pieces) or two of the same landscape in different way so I made an abstract version of this image using World Creator and Photoshop that is just ever so cool in my opinion.... maybe it belongs on a t-shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment